DIY Guide To Building A Wardrobe That'll Make You Dress Better Than 99% Of Guys
- You'll get more attention and compliments. Especially from women.
- You'll hear complementing comments from everyone around you. Including, your friends, spouse, colleagues, bosses and even from strangers.
- You'll feel more confident and in love with yourself.
- You'll not be afraid of meeting new people or going to parties.
- You'll feel more welcomed anywhere and everywhere you go...
Looking good isn't self-importance; it's self-respect.
Have you thought to yourself
👉 "I have a lot of clothes but when I look in my closet I can't find anything to wear"
👉 "I get confused while shopping. I've already got many clothes but while wearing I keep on changing one to another."
👉 "I don't have the capability of buying my own clothes. I just have the clothes that my girlfriend or wife bought me"
👉 "Tired of my outdated wardrobe and looking for clothes that look good on me"
👉 "I want to improve my dressing sense but I need help as I don't have enough knowledge on it"
👉 “ I feel like people around me don’t take me seriously because of the way I dress.”
👉 If so, you definitely need a site-by-step actionable plan to build a wardrobe that'll serve you for life.
Sadly, very few men understand how to dress well.
It’s not your fault, after all, this isn’t something you learn in school.
But in our ebook Capsule Wardrobe Guide, you’re going to see how to build a wardrobe that is timeless, classic and tailored to your individual tastes.
- Meeting your friends at the bar, and having every single girl turn her head when you walk past them
- Never thinking "I have no clue what to wear" ever again. And, effortlessly put together an outfit that's always impressive.
- Walking into your office and instantly commanding the attention and respect of your colleagues and your boss.
This Is The Only Guide You'll Ever Need To Build A Perfect Timeless Wardrobe For Yourself.
4000+ Guys Like You Have Purchased This Guide To Build A Perfect Capsule Wardrobe.
HERE'S WHAT THIS GUIDE CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE...
1. A Wardrobe For Every Season Of The Year
2. Save a ton of money every year on shopping by following simple capsule wardrobe building rules
3. Never Waste Money On Clothes You Would Never Want To Wear
4. Find & Wear Stylish, Well-Fitting Clothes That Mix And Match Easily
5. Buy right clothes the first time around
6. Have control over clothes & looks
WHAT YOU'LL GET
1 A solid no fluff step by step eGuide. Straight to the point eBook with product photos and specifications to help you build a powerful coordinated wardrobe for life.
2. A complete checklist
Check each thing off as you acquire them.
Checklist of all the items you should have in your Wardrobe, which you can carry along with you next time you go shopping.
3. Special Summer Edition Wardrobe With Shopping Checklist.
4. Winter Edition Wardrobe
5. Summer Outfit Ideas
6. Winter Outfit Ideas.
7. Wardrobe Planner Worksheets
8. Your Skin Tone And Clothes
9. Your Body Type & Clothes
10. Occasions & Clothes
11. Your Progression & Clothes
12. Powerful Hacks To Buy The Right Clothes Every Single Time
13. Actionable Shopping Tips
... And much more
SO, DO YOU WANT A WARDROBE THAT;
- is Less Cluttered
- is Visually Appealing
- have clothes that effortlessly complement each other
- have clothes that make you feel good and look great when you wear them.
- have outfits that are flexible and suits all occasions.
I'm sure you're wondering, how's that possible.
It is possible by having a perfect plan for your wardrobe.
How great would it be to have Step by Step information for the whole process of building a perfect wardrobe? ‘
So, here it is.
We've put together a simple, easy to understand and useful step by step guide so that you can build your perfect capsule wardrobe, no matter your budget.
Here's What People Are Saying About This Guide
“I recently lost everything in a fire and before that, I lost everything to a hurricane (Katrina) so I was lost as it comes to fashion and style but your book guided me to perfection! Thank you.” Leroy M.
“Love the capsule wardrobe idea and I’m working on building mine now.” Edmund C.
Its wonderful book seriously made me reconsider my dressing sense. We need to more this kind of publications, In men fashion specifically for Indian market , glad we have someone around with high caliber. cheers to you guys you know what you are doing.
kind regards Nihar Raval
Email us at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help you. Or you can tweet us at @lifestylebyps
Disclaimer: Images of Kosta Williams are used for only representation purposes only. By no means, he's associated with us or promoting this guide.
Help Us Spread A Word About This Guide. Share One Of The Images On Pinterest (Or any social media you like)