Love wearing shorts? But, not sure how to dress it up? Well, fret not. Try these shorts & shirt outfit ideas to dress up your shorts.
Shorts are comfortable, perfect for summers, but if you don't know how to carry them right, you risk looking like a slob.
WANT TO BUILD A TIMELESS CAPSULE WARDROBE? DOWNLOAD OUR GUIDE HERE
But, hey there are more ways to wear your shorts than just with flip-flops and tees.
To look sharp and well put together, try wearing your shorts with a cool casual/formal shirt.
But, before you that please keep following in your mind,
- You just can't wear your gym shorts with a shirt
- Choose cotton, linen or twill shorts
- Chinos shorts will work just right
- You short should not go beyond you knees
- If you can then you can opt for a slightly short shorts. (This depends on your confidence and well-toned thighs)
- Avoid wearing super formal dress shoes with your shorts & shirt outfit
- You can wear sneakers, loafers, or espadrilles
- Spice up your shorts & shirt outfits with some subtle accessories, such as cool sunglasses or watch or a bracelet.
- You can avoid the belt if you like, but the outfit looks much better with a belt.
Now, that we've covered the basics, it's time for some awesome inspiration.
I have curated 5 cool shorts & shirt outfit from this Dashing Blogger's Instagram account. Mali Karakurt is a fashion blogger from Germany and his Instagram account is a gold mine of simple yet powerful outfits. You should definitely check it out.
Ready to see some cool shorts & shirt outfit ideas?
Scroll below to check out 5 5 Dashing Shorts & Shirt Outfit Ideas For Men.
Similar Read: 5 AMAZING WHITE T-SHIRT & JEANS OUTFITS FOR MEN
Similar Read: 5 COOLEST JEANS & T-SHIRT LOOKS FOR GUYS
1. Army Green Shorts + Denim Shirt + White Sneakers
2. Army Green Shorts + White Shirt + White Sneakers + Sunglasses & Watch
3. Navy Chino Shorts + White & Navy Vertical Stripes Shirt + White Sneakers
4. Grey Shorts + Crisp White Shirt + Leather Shoes + Round Sunglasses
5. Black Chino Shorts + Deep Burgandy Shirt + Vans Sneakers