The summertime is almost here, and things are going to go all sweaty and stale, as always. It's the time of the year when you can't wear anything heavier than a thin piece of clothing.
So, it's time for an update of your wardrobe. Forever 21 is a great store for purchasing great choices for your wardrobe, you can also unlock some of the most amazing and exciting discounts on all fashion products using the Forever 21 promo code and deals to make sure you comfort yourself and your budgets too!
Here's looking at the essential items you should buy or update yourself with, this summer, without emptying your bank account:
It's the summer, of course, you can't cover yourself up by heavy clothing. Here are some of the clothes you should consider buying to remain comfortable throughout every day, this summer:
- Tees: They have long sleeves and are a loose fit, so you don't have to worry about any sort of discomfort, plus it goes with any other complementary dress.
- Camisoles: You wouldn't be wanting to do anything tight or with sleeves, and that's why you need camisoles. Hardly anything is more versatile than a camisole- you can wear it with jeans, a skirt or even at formal occasions.
- Denim shorts: Jeans shorts and summers have become almost synonymous, no?
- Miniskirts: If you don't prefer shorts, you can always wear a miniskirt. You can wear one with a classic style or an updated striped version.
- Pants: Shaving your legs day-to-day: now that can be a real pain. To save yourself from that daily torture, simply wear culottes and midi skirts.
It's summer! You can't wear shoes now! It's time for some comfortable slippers and sandals. Now, while it's a sensible thing to buy sandals which are going to last you for a long time, sometimes all you desire is to turn back heads wherever you go.
- Gladiators: Even though gladiators wore themselves off in the previous seasons, they are making a great comeback this summer. Pair those flowery short gowns with gladiators and go wild with knee high versions to get your fashion choices spruced up.
- Thong Sandals: Minimalistic and beautiful make way for the latest trend of thong sandals which are nothing but glorified versions of flip-flops. Simple and chic these sandals are sure to up the fashion quotient this summer.
- Stomps: Sporty soles and platforms paired with ugly shoes sandals are the latest trend this year. You may have to replace ugly with uber chic. A perfect companion with a floral dress, these are a must have in your wardrobe.
- Chains: You may want to consider buying chains for your foot rather than your neck this summer because chains are going to rule. Let go of anklets and dress up your shoes with chunky and embellished chains for a great look.
- Ankles: Adorn your ankles with cutesy wraparound sandals. You could never go wrong with a pair of these. Go for bold colours and barely- there ones, for best effects.
Summers are time for sunglasses. A perfect pair of sunglasses can complement your look and complete your wardrobe choice, besides saving you from the awful glare of the sun. So, here are some of the best types of sunglasses you should buy this summer:
- Aviators: If you do not have one, it is time to get a pair of aviators. They are not only cool, they are also classic fashion that never goes out of style. This is one choice that will solve all your sunglasses fashion faux pas.
- Granny Glasses: Go overboard with oversized sunglasses. Go for colors that are warm and also experiment with the frames with a wide range of options such as tortoiseshell to squares and thick rimmed ones. Just think what your grandma might want to own and get them for yourself this time.
- Rimless Aughts: If oversized and thick rimmed glasses are not for you, go for aughts which have rimless frames and translucent frames are sure to give you the minimalistic yet chic look.
- Chains: Another sunglasses trend that is catching up soon is the chains for your eyewear. Go for chains or sophisticated bead pearls and play around with them.
Wide Microlenses: Wide frames are catching up slowly. Go for angular wide framed glasses for better effect. You could also experiment with various shapes for the lenses to add a bit of fun.
4. Bathing suits
Summer reminds of beaches and beaches call for bathing suits. Show off some skin and get the temperatures up with the best bathing suits that can increase your hotness quotient. Experiment your looks and get inspired by the latest fashion trends listed below:
- Tangerines: This could be the colour of the season this summer.This vacation fill up your wardrobe with tangerine swim suits as it dominated the summer/spring collection of most runways. Bold and beautiful, this colour is sure to rock.
- Covered-up suits: With swimsuits going through a major overhaul in 2020, look out for covered up swimsuits with long-sleeved tops and high rise bottom wear. Don't be surprised if you see a cropped top with a plunging neckline this year.
- Tropical Prints: Inspired by most runways, tropical prints are here to stay. From flowers to jungle prints, they are sure to brighten up the usual solid colored ones. Go bold with your favorite prints and there are plenty to choose from too.
- Wraps: Wrap-around tops that have straps long enough to cover your torso is the latest take on the usual two-piece bikinis. The tops render a certain versatility to an otherwise boring top selection. You could also pair it up with skirts to complete your look.
- Embellishments: Go for swimwear beyond the beach by wearing exclusive embellished and velvet swimsuits. Adorned with stones and jewellery, they are sure to make heads turn when paired with some sunglasses and layered jewels.
So, hopefully, by now, you would have had an idea of all the fashion products you want to add or update in your collection. So that, be it on a hot day in the traffic, or a sunny day on the beach, you're always at your best. You can buy all of these products and much more at Forever 21, a fast-fashion retailer catering to teenage girls and young women, at great prices! Until the text time, ciao!