Vietnam has more than 6,000 manufacturers and factories in the garment industry. Some of these companies are clothing suppliers that export to overseas markets such as the UK, Australia, the US, and Europe. Most clothing manufacturers in Vietnam have headquarters in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh.
If you are looking for a uniform clothing manufacturer in Vietnam to work with you. Check out the following lists for the best clothing manufacturers and among those that will hopefully meet your needs.
Uniform manufacturer / Why should quantity clothes be ordered in Vietnam?
Vietnam will be one of the alternatives to manufacturing factories in China in the clothing and apparel industry in Asia. The textile industry accounts for 16% of the country's gross domestic product. Total exports to the US market of clothing manufacturers in Vietnam amount to 47%.
In recent years, the production and export of clothing to the US and European markets continue to grow and is now the second largest exporter of Vietnam. According to data from the General Statistics Office, the garment industry earned $38 billion from exports in 2019. That has helped more than 2.3 million workers employed in the textile industry.
The textile industry in general and the growth of uniform manufacturer Vietnam is caused by many factors, including:
- Low labor costs: Statistics show that Vietnam has lower labor costs than its main competitors such as Cambodia, Indonesia, and China. This gives the country a competitive edge by increasing revenue for global consumers. • Vietnam has a well-developed infrastructure, including 160 international seaports, 3 international airports, and efforts to improve railway and road infrastructure.
- Vietnam has a long tradition in the garment industry it operates in, in addition to a passion for innovation and innovation to keep up with global trends/trends. These products are usually easy to transport, cheap and high quality.
- The country has a good reputation for maintaining stable relationships with buyers and sellers worldwide. Its main export destinations are the European Union, the United States, South Korea, and Japan.
- The export-led growth model of the textile industry is influenced by many international trade agreements such as EVFTA (EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement) and CPTPP (Agreement Partnership Trans-Pacific Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership).
Top The Leading Uniform Clothing and Apparel Manufacturers in Vietnam
With various facilities, designs, and suitable materials, Dugarco clothing always makes customers feel comfortable. Every job today requires clothing. It can be said that work clothes are always working because of their value. With this comes the unique nature of each project that will require appropriate planning to ensure the quality and efficiency of the project. Let's take a look at some of the most popular outfits. The first is the school uniform, the school uniform must match the required school colors. Children's clothing should be youthful and age-appropriate.
With many certifications, customer satisfaction is always our top priority. The manufacturing process must be professional and efficient; Dugarco combines modern manufacturing technology to provide customers with the best products. Our team of professionals also has experience with the workers, each group is carefully analyzed and designed, making each one in style.
In addition, the clothes are carefully organized and organized in storage, which makes the clothes fresh, good, and clean. With a large number and the right design, the dress will be the best, reducing the cost. With careful attention to clothing manufacturers, we are sure that you are thinking about your choice. If you are thinking about the choice of design, material or even a quick die of gold, let us follow you. If you are afraid of laundry and care, we will advise you and take care of all the problems. Come to us for quality products, all contact information we will provide is below.
– Address: 59 Đức Giang, Đức Giang, Long Biên, HN
– Phone: 024 3655 7930
– Email: email@example.com
– Website: https://dugarco.com/en/