Are skin-glowing or acne-removal creams not providing you the desired results you are looking for? Do these tenacious marks stop you in the process of getting that extra boost of self-confidence? It’s time you stop slathering these radiance-boosting creams on your skin and pay attention to a different organ.
Yes, you have guessed it right. We are talking about your colon. The colon, commonly known as the large intestine, plays an important role in maintaining your gut health. Women are increasingly paying heed to the significant part that gut health takes part in getting a glowing skin. More and more women are undergoing colon cleansing or colon hydrotherapies to get that glistening, bright look!
So what is colon hydrotherapy? Colon cleansing/hydrotherapy is the process of removing waste by flushing the colon with fluids. It is considered as one of the most natural ways to remove the harmful toxins, feces, mucus or any other waste material from the colon.
Do I need to go for colon cleansing?
There is no scientific backing but many women have told that they have got glowing and radiant skin after undergoing a colon cleansing session. Not only skin purification, but it has improved mental health in certain cases. Doctors believe that if waste material stays in the body longer than required then it affects the liver in a negative way which in turn, can affect your cognitive health.
In addition to cleansing the skin, regular colon hydrotherapy sessions can also help prevent acne, psoriasis and eczema.
Doctors also recommend cleansing the colon before a colonoscopy. A colonoscopy is a medical procedure in which the colon and rectum are examined.
To ensure a healthy gut, colon cleansing is performed. Doctors believe that toxins are not completely flushed out of the colon and some of the toxic materials continue to accumulate in the colon. The accumulated toxins can cause fatigue, bloating, irritated skin and weight gain which are symptoms of the toxins entering the blood. This is a very slow process of poisoning.
Hence, without any delay opt for this treatment.
How Do I Prepare Myself for Colon Hydrotherapy?
Although there are no adverse effects on the health after the colon hydrotherapy session, it’s best to not take any chances. Keep the following tips in mind before the procedure-
- Before the colon cleanses, consume plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- It is advised to keep your stomach empty. You don’t have to resort to fasting. But avoid eating or drinking 2 hours prior to the colon cleansing session.
- Drink 2-4 cups of raw vegetable juice daily as it will work to scrubbing and cleaning the cells.
- To make the process more effective, eat raw salads, lightly steamed food, low starch vegetables, organic raw nuts & seeds.
- Choosing a doctor with good credentials and sufficient experience is important.
What to Expect from A Colon Hydrotherapy?
Now that you have decided that you want to go for colon cleansing, let’s see how it is done. The process of colon hydrotherapy can be divided into three segments-
- Hydration- To perform colon cleansing, a water tank inherited machine called Colon Hydrotherapy machine is used. The temperature of the water in the water tank is regulated with the help of the valve and is monitored by temperature gauge fitted on the front of the tower cabinet.
- Activation- With the help of a nozzle, water flow is activated into your rectum. To prevent the backflow prevention system which restricts the water to flow back into the line, Basin Nipple is used. The whole process takes 30-40 minutes and uses approx 8 gallons of water.
- Evacuation- After the process, the nozzle is pushed out of the rectum. You may drain comfortably on the ergonomic basin and then rinse off thoroughly. You may then get off the basin, and dry with the towel.
What All Benefits Make A Colon Cleansing Go-To Process?
- Colon cleansing helps to lubricate and nourish the lower gastrointestinal tract or large intestine. It helps to eliminate toxins from the body which are attached to the inner layers of the colon and improve the colon health.
- It reduces the chances of constipation, the whole process detoxes the colon which allows to push down the waste products and improve bowel regularity.
- The process of colon cleansing makes you feel lighter and healthier by increasing the energy level and improving the mental state. It also greatly reduces fatigue, insomnia, poor concentration and headaches.
- Although there is no scientific backing, it is said that obese people may get the benefit of weight loss after colon cleansing. Keeping the colon system clean surely leads to pushing away the harmful toxins and may also remove the fatty tissue leading to weight gain. So if you are willing to reduce unwanted pounds then take the help of colon hydrotherapy.
- Cleansing the Colon removes the harmful toxins and will reduce the chances of cell damage. Thus it will give your immune system a boost.
This pain-less procedure can cause some discomfort when the doctors insert the tube into the rectum. You will be rejuvenated after the session of colon hydrotherapy.
Your skin will glow as you will be having a feeling of lightness and internal cleanliness. Avoid consuming raw vegetables and meat for a couple of days. Once the colon is devoid of any waste material, keep an attentive eye at your diet as well as physical activity.
Know More Here: 17 Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy before going for it