When you see all the picture-perfect holiday bedrooms or Christmas living spaces for ceaseless holiday fun and delight, you know that festive décor doesn’t really have to end where your living area begins.
While most home décor pieces and decorating mainstays entail staircases, living rooms, kitchens, and porches, the bedroom often remains a lost child. It doesn’t matter if you’re a modernist or traditionalist, or a maximalist or minimalist, you can incorporate small and big ideas to creative a festive look for your bedroom.
- You can scatter candles in every nook and cranny, and place them everywhere. Forget string lights. They are a passe. Distribute an assortment of premium pillar candles to create a warm glow in your home.
- If you have an exposed beam, line it up with a cozy garland. The bedroom will have crisp, white look. Use a sparkling and frosty fern garland to create a dusty and snowy feel. Enliven the wintery space in a simple manner.
- You can also drape your headboard with modern garlands in Christmas theme. You can also hang a banner to give it a comprehensive holiday treatment.
- Use twinkling lights and pinecones to create a lush garland.
Some popular designs
Everyone of us receives innumerable Christmas cards, well, not literally, but you get the drift. Right? Pick the best ones to create a card tree as wall display. Arrange them in the shape of a Christmas tree to get that festive look.
- You can also use your prizes to make a ribbon tree. String an assortment of colorful plastics and ribbons to make a joyous garland. String them together to make your DIY banner.
- A chalkboard Santa sign, apart from being a greeting piece on the cupboard, can also be a great Christmas banner idea.
- A great décor idea is a wreath of ice skates. You can skip the traditional wreath in 2021 and opt for an unexpected and rare design.
- Deck the ice skates with attractive silver ornaments and pom-poms.
- You can also make a citrus garland at home. If you think fruits don’t belong to your Christmas décor arrangement, think twice.
- Add a fun twist to the décor by making your pretty garland and banner out of citrus (dried).
- All you need are wire, nylon thread, and twine for assembling the garland.
For those with a tight budget
One of the most cost-effective and easy Christmas decorations is using pine cones and tree twigs around candles. When you assort these materials in the right manner, they create a one-of-a-kind atmosphere.
- Candles and empty glass bottles are an inseparable pair. You can use your own graphics on them. You can set the candles on top with bits and string lights.
- You can also use upcycle belongings with memoirs for carrying evergreen trees. Don’t throw your pretty little watering pot. You can use it in décor as well. These pots can empathize every décor element in a glance.
You can use branches, pine-cones, and wooden boxes to make beautiful banners. If you love a rustic charm, these things will create a wooden vibe everywhere.