Many people are afraid and doubt which workshop to take their car to when it has suffered a breakdown.There are many car repair shops that have a bad reputation for being sloppy and there are many people who, when they have taken their car to be repaired, have had a different problem afterwards.
For this reason, we are going to explain some guidelines before taking your car to any repair shop.
Tips for choosing a car repair shop
- Ask your friends and family for an opinion and look for the reviews and opinions that people from each workshop have.
- When you go to a workshop see that it is tidy. A messy workshop spells disaster. Sometimes disorder has nothing to do with bad work, but in the vast majority of cases it is not at all reliable.
- Before they do any repair or repair to the car, ask for several opinions to make sure that everyone agrees about the fault and the type of repair it needs.
- Never trust cheap workshops. Cheap shops tend to use poor quality materials and the workmanship leaves a lot to be desired.
- Request an inspection before they make any arrangements. In this way you make sure that nothing has been broken or damaged after the repair.
- Do not go to the closest one just for comfort. Ask for opinions before. Going to the nearest workshop just for convenience and speed can be a mistake that speed can become a great expense for having to go to another workshop.
- Find out if your vehicle has other damages apart from the one you know about. Never let them fix any hidden fault without your consent. That makes it clear as soon as you enter the workshop.
- The workshop must be formal and with guarantees. Make sure that they offer you a guarantee for any of the repairs that you are going to carry out.
- Have a first contact with the person who will be in charge of repairing your car to see if he gives you confidence or not.
- Ask for several estimates before making any repairs. This way you won't get any surprises.
- It must have the distinctive plate. All workshops have a plaque either right at the entrance or inside the workshop.
- In the event that your breakdown requires a part change, you should know if you want to recover your part or not.
You already know what are the guidelines to take into account before taking your car to a repair shop. At Johnnysautoservice.com we have been taking care of vehicles and customers for more than 50 years. One of our strongest points is customer service, which is why the vast majority of our customers always return to our workshop without thinking twice.
We are a workshop with a top quality service and adapted to changing times.If you need to do any mechanical repair on your vehicle, contact Johnnysautoservice.com, come meet us and we'll show you our facilities.
We will explain what is happening to your car, we will give you a budget, we will advise you with everything you need to know and we will answer all the questions you may have.