If you are dealing with a major renovation for your business property or a foreclosure, it makes utter sense to rely on a junk removal service rather than try to tackle the job with only your workers or staff for help. But the same is true if you have acquired too much clutter in your residential property – your yard may already resemble a junkyard, and your basement may no longer be functional because it's just filled with too many items.
Help from a junk removal company can be the best solution to your requirements, but what about just renting a dumpster and doing it yourself? You may have a few questions on the benefits of each and can't yet decide on which kind of option suits you best. To help you along, here's a comparison between a dumpster rental and hiring junk removal services: which is better for you?
- As mentioned, if you are dealing with a large-scale junk removal project, such as in property management or real estate, and you need to haul away a vast amount of junk or debris, it would make better sense to go for a junk removal expert. For instance, Evergreen Junk Removal in Sandy Springs would be fully equipped for the job. They will have the proper workforce and tools, not to mention having the right know-how to do it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Also, if you try hiring a dumpster, it would lead to a loss of time for other endeavors and tasks for your workers, which is just not feasible if you have a set deadline or schedule.
- Hiring a dumpster can cost anywhere from $90 to almost $900 depending on the amount of junk you have and how big a dumpster you need, and keep in mind that you may need to hire one for more than a few days. But if you go for a removal service, the cost can vary depending on the actual space taken up by the junk to be hauled away by the service. With this, you can have more flexibility.
- You may have to face extra fees and acquire permits for parking a dumpster truck on your site, depending on where you reside. But hiring a junk removal company will not usually come with extra fees, and they will take care of whatever permits you may need. In short, everything you require will already be included in their services.
- Many dumpster trucks will come with restrictions and limitations in terms of the weight, size, amount, and type of junk you would like to get rid of, and your options will be less broad compared to hiring a junk removal firm.
- Different kinds of junk will have different methods of disposal. For example, their disposal is not easy if you're dealing with office equipment like printers and desktop computers. If you have to dispose of them yourself, you would have to know precisely where you can take them and how you can dispose of them. But junk removal companies will already know how to deal with different junk items, and they can do the job and give you additional peace of mind.