Honestly, I am not a huge a fan of wearing all over print shirts. Maybe because I am too shy to wear something like this. But that doesn't mean nobody should wear one.
If you know how to wear it right, you can look stylish in this summer piece. Arguably there are no hard rules to wearing printed shirt. However, I think you need to take care of a few things when you wear it.
1. Don't wear it with a printed pants or shorts (You don't want to look like a clown, right?)
2. A shirt should not fit too tight. (We're not in 70's)
3. Half sleeves are always better than full sleeves. (However, it's not a hard rule)
4. Avoid very bright colours. (like purple, magenta, bright blue etc)
5. Avoid grunge prints.
6. Small polka dot print is the best print you can wear.
If you take care of these basic things, you are good to go.
Now to help you level up your print shirt game, I have curated some amazing photos of some of the most stylish guys on Instagram.
Scroll below to find how to wear all over prints like a street style star.
1. Wear it with white denim shorts
2. With your ripped jeans
3. With white denim jeans
4. With white linen shorts
5. With washed ripped jeans
6. With black jeans