Summer is approaching fast.The temperature is already reaching 45* in our part of the word. It's super hot out there.
Looking sharp in the summers can be little difficult because you can't use a lot of layering pieces. You have to play around simple, comfortable clothes that help you beat the heat.
Two most important things you need be careful about when building your summer wardrobe are
1. Clothes should be airy/breathable
2. And don't buy clothes that are too tight. AKA you should feel comfortable in them.
As we recommend in our capsule wardrobe guide, here're a few pieces you should consider having your in your wardrobe this summer.
1. A couple of basics t-shirts (ideally 3). Preferably in white, beige, light blue colours. You can also go for some bright colours, such as orange, cyan blue to spice up your summer wardrobe a bit.
2. A few basic shirts (ideally 3 casuals, 1 formal). You can have 2 solid casual shirts one in light blue and one in white. 1 plaid or check shirt in whatever colour you like. And one dress shirt preferably in white or light blue.
3. 1 washed indigo denim. Opt for a lightweight denim fabric, so you feel comfortable wearing them.
4. 1 basic chinos. Best to go for a navy or khaki colour chinos.
5. 3 shoes. One dress shoes, oxfords or monks, one pair of chukka shoes and a pair of cool white sneakers.
6. And if you like Polo shirts (we don't) then you can have a couple of them summery colours.
So, that's all you need to build a perfect minimal summer wardrobe. This wardrobe will serve you well for almost entire summer if you plan your outfits right. Most of the wardrobe pieces suggested above are versatile enough to mix and match with each other without worrying about how you'll look.
Most of the wardrobe pieces suggested above are versatile enough to mix and match with each other without worrying much about how you'll look.
You are guaranteed to look sharp with these basics.
Alright, now that we've covered what to have in your wardrobe, let's look at how to wear these basics to look insanely sharp.
We've curated 9 coolest outfit formulas from one of our favourite street style stars below.
Scroll below to check out summer outfit formulas + shop the products that we picked for you.
1. Grey Sweat Pants + Black Crew Neck Tee + Adidas NMD
2. Washed Denim + White Graphic Print Tee + Check Shirt + Sneakers
3. Light Blue Jeans + Casual White Shirt + White Sneakers
4. Ripped Jeans + Light Grey Slub Tee + White Sneakers
5. White Shirt + Navy Pants + Dress Shoes
6. Washed Denim + Black Crew Neck Tee + White Sneakers
7. Light Blue Shirt + Navy Pants + White Sneakers
8. White Crew Neck Tee + Khaki Chinos + White Adidas NMD
9. Denim Shirt + White Crew Neck Tee + Black Jeans + White Sneakers
Our Site Is Built On Shopify. You can too build a Money Making Store. Start Your Store On Shopify Click Here To Try Shopify For FREE (14 Days FREE Trial With This Link)