Love wearing basics?
Looking to put together an outfit that is created from simple interchangeable essentials?
WANT TO BUILD A TIMELESS CAPSULE WARDROBE? DOWNLOAD OUR GUIDE HERE
Well, if you know how to mix & match a few simple basics, you are set to creating endless outfits that never go out of style. We put tremendous emphasis on having a few essential pieces in our Capsule Wardrobe guide.
The good thing about learning the art of matching essential is you will never run out of outfit formulas that will always be in style.
You can never look under-dressed or poorly dressed when you are wearing basics.
Now to help you wear amazing outfits this winter we've rounded up 6 simple street style looks from this celebrity fashion blogger.
Here's what should you learn from these outfits.
1. You don't need a lot of clothes to looks great. (AKA, All you need is a well planned Capsule Wardrobe)
2. If you own right amount of basics, you can never look bad
3. Simplicity is powerful. And you should not underestimate the power simple outfits.
4. Learn how this fashion blogger is matching various basics to create outfits that look expensive and elegant.
Keep scrolling to check out 6 simple street style looks for guys who love to wear basics.
Simple Winter Street Style Looks
- 1. GREY CHINOS + DENIM JACKET + WHITE CREW NECK TEE + MINIMAL WHITE SNEAKERS + BLACK BEANIE
- 2. NAVY CHINOS + CRISP WHITE SHIRT + GREY PULLOVER
- 3. GREY CHINOS + CLASSIC BLACK CREW NECK + KHAKI OVERCOAT
- 4. GREY CHINOS + BLACK CREW NECK + BLACK BOMBER + BLACK CAP + COOL BLACK SNEAKERS
- 5. GREY CREW NECK + GREY CHINOS + BLACK BOMBER + MINIMAL SCARF
- 6.. GREY CHINOS + GREY HOODIE + BLACK OVERCOAT