WANT TO BUILD A TIMELESS CAPSULE WARDROBE? DOWNLOAD OUR GUIDE HERE
Way cooler? I know, I know the title is a little weird. The idea of this simple tiny post is to explain that dressing well doesn't always mean dressing up.
If you mix right pieces the right way you can look well dressed in your casual outfits too. Yes, even a smart chino short + a cool sweater outfit can set you apart from the crowd. And probably can help you gain more attention than the guy next to you wearing a suit.
Or ripped denim paired with a crisp white shirt with smart casual shoes can elevate your look immensely and help you look way cooler than the rest.
Or throwing an unstructured blazer over a simple blue shirt and denim can help you stand you out like a guy who knows how to dress to impress.
Or a simple navy long sleeve tee paired with denim and cool slip-on can help you turn heads wherever you go.
So, you get the ideas, right? Remember the mantra here.
Being Well Dressed Doesn't Mean Dressing Up.
Looking cool is not easy. You have to plan your outfits in a way that compliments you.
So what exactly does it take to create an outfit that makes people turn their heads and gaze upon your cool look? There's this one fashion blogger you can look up to get inspired.
Today we've curated 5 outfits from this fashion blogger's Instagram page for you. Outfits are simple, easy to put together and sure-shot way to look way cooler.
So, get ready to turn some heads when you walk out the door next time.
Scroll below to check out 5 outfits that will make you look way cooler.
5 Casual Outfits For Young Guys
- 1. BLUE RIPPED JEANS + WHITE SHIRT + CANVAS SNEAKERS
- 2. BLACK SKINNY JEANS + LIGHT BLUE SHIRT + BLACK BLAZER + BLACK SUEDE BOOTS
- 3. KHAKI CHINOS + WHITE PRINTED SHIRT + OLIVE SUEDE SHOES
- 4. BEIGE CHINO SHORTS + BLUE & WHITE LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT + WHITE SNEAKERS
- 5. GREY JEANS + BLACK LONG SLEEVE SHIRT + BLACK SLIP-ONS
1. Blue Ripped Jeans + White Shirt + Canvas Sneakers
2. Black Skinny Jeans + Light Blue Shirt + Black Blazer + Black Suede Boots
3. Khaki Chinos + White Printed Shirt + Olive Suede Shoes
4. Beige Chino Shorts + Blue & White Long Sleeve T-shirt + White Sneakers
5. Grey Jeans + Black Long Sleeve Shirt + Black Slip-ons