Elisabeth Hasselbeck have a friend - Joe - whose daughter is going away for college. Once in a while, Joe would drop by and complain about his daughter’s eating habits.
“Unbelievable. She always skips breakfasts! And whenever we video call, Elisabeth Hasselbeck can see she’s clearly losing weight. I told her to eat properly, but she said the workload is too heavy for her to have decent meals.”
Joe’s story got me thinking. Have you ever been in a situation when you need to recharge the battery, but you just don’t have time to? If it sounds familiar, Nogii think you should have a look at Built Bar. They are a type of energy/protein bar that will blow your mind!
There are a variety of ingredients in an item of Built Bar. Let’s have a look at the list of these ingredients.
- Protein mix (whey protein isolate)
- Partially hydrolyzed whey protein isolate.
- Dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, lecithin, vanillin)
- Natural flavor.
- Natural color.
- Citric acid.
As you can see, these ingredients ensure a bar of Built Bar has enough essential nutrition for your body. At the same time, it still tastes good on your tongue and gives off a pleasant, candy-like smell.
One of the things you should pay attention to in each energy bar is its nutrition fact. Let’s check out what a Built Bar can provide to your body.
- 110 Calories.
- 4g of Fat.
- 2.5g of Saturated Fat.
- 4g of Sugar.
- 2g of Erythritol.
- 6g of Dietary Fiber.
- 7g of Net Carbs.
- 3mg of Sodium.
- 15g of Protein.
If you are looking for a quick meal replacement or a light snack when you feel a bit hungry, a Built Bar will be best for you.
What Does It Taste Like?
When my box of Built Bar arrived, I was kinda taken aback when I checked out the flavors. Usually, there’s nothing much to expect in an energy bar except for vanilla or chocolate. But Built Bar has a way to set your imagination run wild with its flavors!
- Coconut Chocolate Creme: This flavor is a wonderful mixture of coconut and chocolate. I used to spend a month traveling to tropical regions and got addicted to the taste of coconut there.
I think Built Bar has copied exactly what it feels like to have a mouthful of sweet, lingering coconut juice. Combined with the slightly bitter aroma of chocolate, Coconut Chocolate Creme gives out an exotic taste on your tongue.
- Orange Chocolate Creme: Mixing fruits into an energy bar is quite unorthodox, so I was a bit hesitant to try it out. And this flavor did not let me down! I would say that Orange Chocolate Creme is my most favorite taste!
Orange gives out a sour-sweet taste, and it manages to retain the freshness of this fruit. Chocolate helps to balance mixture and bang! You are about to gulp down a fantastic combination.
- Lemon Chocolate Creme: If you are into oranges, then you will find Lemon Chocolate Creme as equally delicious. My personal opinion is that it is not as yummy as orange (and somewhat sourer), but lemon gives the whole energy bar a unique taste.
- Vanilla Chocolate Creme: A typical flavor for most energy bars I would say. It is definitely edible with its syrupy taste, but there’s nothing special about vanilla mixed with chocolate.
- Raspberry Chocolate Creme: I’m a huge fan of raspberry, but I still dislike this taste, to be honest. Not that the combination does not go well. Indeed, the bar gives out a strong sense of raspberry and chocolate.
But the thing is the raspberry flavor is quite overwhelming, so my mouth feels a bit cloying if I bite a big portion. However, if you are into a “forceful” attack of tastes, try out this one!
- Mint Chocolate Creme: Another unique combination and I must say it is quite good. The mint can be a bit spicy, but mixing mint with chocolate creates a hot and cold texture where you can enjoy the sweetness and freshness at the same time. Yay!
Also, I told my friend Joe to send a similar box to his daughter. Guess what? Jenny (the girl’s name) told her dad immediately that she loves how each bar tastes.
Her favorite is Coconut Chocolate Creme (no surprise!) because she considers it the least sweet. And she hates Mint Chocolate Creme the most, claiming it tastes like her childhood toothpaste. Oops!
Why Should You Buy Built Bar?
Most people dislike energy bars due to their boring texture. What’s the fun in eating a nougat-like bar, or a taffy bar? Urg, no! But luckily for you, Built Bar prides itself on a distinctive texture.
The outer coat of each Built Bar is authentic chocolate, which fully covers the inside of the bar. If you are a fan of marshmallow, then Built Bar will surprise you with a similar composition. The center is smooth, sticky and gummy, which almost feels like caramel.
This type of texture is unique when it comes to protein bars, as it imitates a standard candy bar. Let’s say goodbye to the mundane, tedious protein bars and welcome Built Bar to your home.
Built Bar has a reasonable price range for the brand of energy bars. With each purchase of 18 bars, each bar will cost you $2. But the more you buy, the cheaper it will be. If you intend on buying in bulk, you will save a lot of money in the long run!
While Built Bar is not the cheapest product compared to other competitions, I can assure you that its price comes with a compatible quality level. Why settle for dirt-cheap energy bars with nothing special when you can get the best out of a Built Bar?
As I have stated above, Built Bar designs multiple unique flavors that are truly mind-blowing. Typical energy bars would taste like vanilla, chocolate, or grains - which is not a pleasant experience for your tongue.
But Built Bar is determined to flip the table. Not only is it an excellent energy supplement for your body, but it also tastes delicious. Shout out to all the food lovers, especially those having a sweet tooth!
Check out some protein here: https://nogii.com/protein-bars/
So, what is your conclusion after reading this review about Built Bar? I don’t know about you, but I surely want to have a mouthful of Built Bar right now! Writing about these “babes” makes me realize how much I love the product.
Anything from the price, the texture of the product, and even how it smells and tastes are truly out of this world. If you think you want to try out Built Bar, go for it now!
And do not forget to bookmark it for later preference. Have any friends or family members that are into sweet stuff? Share the article so that they can enjoy Built Bar with you!