"I have for the first time found what I can truly love — I have found you. You are my sympathy — my better self — my good angel — I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my centre and spring of life, wrap my existence about you — and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one." - a piece of Charlotte Bronte by Jane Eyre
Wanting to propose to your ladylove or your prince charming? Then, take leads from these impressing ways to propose the love of your life in the most priceless way possible.
- Be You: One of the noteworthy things, as you propose your love to the man/woman of your dreams, is being yourself. Keep it simple and sweet as the girl/guy would like to accept you for what/who you are. Don’t pretend or do show off, in front of her to woo her. Accordingly, look for a situation and pop up the question to her.
- Bend Down On Your Knees To Pop Up The Question - For most of us, it might seem like a cliched idea of proposing but for some others cliched still remains to be a solid gold idea. This has to be a winning stroke to win her heart in this act of proposing. As every woman loves their man to be chivalrous, gentleman-like, hence going down on knees to pop up the question with a beautiful rose-red bouquet and ring in one hand is what every girl still secretly wishes for.
- Take Her Some Place Nice - As proposal memories are something that is cherished for life and beyond, so everything needs to be ensured in perfect. It’s no new fact that - Good Food equals to Good Mood so, before you pop up this question make sure to take him/her out at some romantic dinner place. Order something exquisite for main course, whereas for dessert, make sure to delight him/her over a heart shaped cake. As everything needs to be planned perfectly and in no time, make sure to look for some reputed bakery which would drop your baked token of love with its cake delivery in Noida, Gurgaon or any other place where you are taking him/her to make them feel special.
- Let The Banner Do The Talking - Drop some hints that you are up to something good and keep her guessing. Before you pick her up from his/her office or home, place a banner with a sweet message, hinting at the proposal. Don’t be formal while writing the message, use personal slangs and nicknames to make it romantically sweet.
- Take Her For A Short Drive - Taking a short trip to someplace nice where the sun is about to set or some hilltop/ beach view will add more feathers to making this proposal gesture a major hit. End the day on a good note to strike the heartstrings of his/her.
So, choose these foolproof ways to impress him/her as you express all your feelings. A sure “YES” awaits you...