Over the years, scientists have known about the existence of human growth hormone but it is not until 1963 that they put it to use. There are many health facilities that offer synthetic growth hormone therapy to individuals who require it.
Dallas HGH doctor is among the many trusted institutions in the United States of America that offer services and products related to HGH therapy.
There are many benefits of HGH but you need to consult with your doctor and a specialist in this field before you settle for growth hormones of any kind. During a consultation, ask of the available options to be sure that you are not getting a raw deal.
Important to note herein is that, you should always go to a doctor who is specialized to advise and administer hormone therapy. There are various types of these types of hormones in the market.
Two types are acknowledged by the relevant regulatory bodies and are common in the professional hormonal therapy realm they are;
- Intramuscular injectable HGH – this kind of hormone is administered to the muscles using an injection. The technique allows the hormones to be delivered deep in the muscles. This type of growth hormone is known to be easily absorbed into the system and with minimal repercussions to the patient.
- Subcutaneous injectable growth hormone – the injection is directed just under the skin. This option is to be used only if a doctor has prescribed it to be so.
Some manufacturers market dietary supplements and indicate that they contain human growth hormone that is as effective as the injectable ones something that has not been verified to be true by doctors or approved by organizations such as FDA.
Anyone interested in hormone therapy should know that there is quite a number that are sold over the counter. This type of growth hormone is not recommended since it may not be as effective as the ones prescribed by the doctor after a proper diagnosis has been made.
Another thing that you must have in the back of your mind is the fact that growth hormone is tailored to cater to specific needs. Some of the listed side effects that the growth hormones may elicit include:
- Muscle, joint, and nerve pain
- Edema in the tissues due to the retention of fluids
- Enlargement of the bone, heart, and other internal organs
- Unresponsiveness and tingling of the skin
- Augmented insulin rejection could lead to type 2 diabetes, among others.
When talking to the doctor voice all your concerns and do not hide any medical condition as it may be the cause of your low HGH levels.
Before deciding on synthetic human growth hormone therapy as your way to improve the condition caused by a deficiency of the same, ask the doctor for alternative methods to avoid the side effects.
Also, do not believe the commercials aired by the different companies selling dietary HGH since they may not be regulated.
A proper diagnosis must be made by a professional and a prescription given. Human growth hormone therapy is available for men and women and doesn’t work as a universal component that can be given to both genders without consideration of their sex.