Trying to Stay Motivated for Your Health Goals? Look No Further.. Stay motivated to pursue your health goals the right way with WOW Life Science.There are no two ways about it, we all need to prioritize our health. But motivation is key when it comes to working towards your health goals every day.
We know that motivation can be fleeting and it is going to be a while before it comes to us easily. That's why we bring to you this motivation cheat sheet!
Challenges of Staying Motivated
Let’s take a look at some reasons we don’t stick to our health commitments.
Fear of Failure: This is probably the biggest challenge that needs to be overcome. We all tend to avoid situations that may not have guaranteed outcomes.
Here’s the flip side: you decide what your success is. You decide how happy you are with your achievements, no one else.
Lack of Clarity: This is another obstacle, we often don’t know how we are going to achieve our goals, or whether we are on the right track. Sometimes we just don’t have a plan.
Guess what, that’s okay. Start with small steps, and small goals and draft a plan, one step at a time.
Comparison: We all tend to compare ourselves or our situations to someone else. This can cause us to focus on our negatives a little too much.
The solution, you are you. You know what you need, you know what you want, and you are doing this for YOU.
Importance of Staying Motivated
Hey, remember why you started this journey? That’s right, you are doing this to get healthier, become stronger and be happier.
How do you stay motivated?
- Smile every time you’re done showering after a workout. You deserve to feel good.
- Choose a change every day. It doesn’t have to be anything drastic, make small changes every day and count every win.
- Did you skip a workout? That’s okay. All you have to do is put in an extra two, or five minutes today.
- Don’t see the changes that you expect? It's because it takes time to achieve goals, but you are likely already on your way.
What Kind of Health Goals Should You Have?
This is the most important part to ensure you stay motivated enough to pursue your health goals. Set goals that make sense for you, set goals that are very specific and set goals you can measure.
What Should You Do?
- I want to lose 2 kilograms this month – YES: Why? Because you can measure the success of this goal.
- I will have a warm glass of water with XX ml of WOW Life Science Apple Cider Vinegar – YES: Why? Because this will improve digestion, help lose weight, lower cholesterol and much more.
- I will increase my rep count by one every day - YES: Why? Because you are ready to challenge yourself.
- I will enjoy a WOW Life Science Protein Shake every day - YES: Why? Boosts your muscle growth, helps with weight loss, speeds up recovery and boosts metabolism.
- Take care of your back and joints with WOW Life Science Omega 3 Capsules– YES: Why? Because you don’t have room for excuses anymore.
Perhaps the most important part is to ensure that you don’t forget to take care of how you look. Take a little extra care of your face. Treat yourself to a WOW Life Science Coconut Oil massage before your shower. To make sure your hair has that extra bounce try WOW Life Sciences Biotin Powder.
Give yourself some TLC and don’t forget to celebrate every victory, no matter how small.
Create an Action Plan and Stick to it
Here is what you do to get started and stay motivated. Create an action plan, one that has realistic, achievable, measurable and sensible goals. Keep it accessible and make sure you stick to it.
Here are some tips:
- Set goals that are SMART, that is, Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound.
- Break your plan down into smaller tasks - identify the tasks and cross them off one by one.
- Allocate the resources you need to ensure the plan runs smoothly. This could mean ensuring you have enough time or setting aside a budget for your diet.
- Set deadlines for yourself and cross off milestones once you've achieved them.
- As you progress, change up your plan, monitor it carefully and make it a little more rigorous.
- Always celebrate your accomplishments. No matter how small, they do count!
You can go into as much detail as you want and leave room to switch things up.
Motivation comes easier with the WOW factor by your side!