Many people — including Grand Slam tennis players — believe that hormones are something that only impacts women. While this thought is common and widespread, it’s also completely false: all humans of all sexes have hormones, and optimising these vital hormones is the key to your physical and mental health.
Perhaps the best known male hormone is testosterone. If your testosterone levels are low or unbalanced, then you can experience a number of symptoms as a result:
- Low sexual libido
- Depression and/or lack of energy
- Higher levels of body fat
- Fragile bones
- Decreased muscle mass and strength
To address the problems caused by low testosterone, a man suffering from the above symptoms should consider hormone therapy with a hormone known as human chorionic gonadotropin; better known by the easier-to-pronounce abbreviation of hCG.
hCG is a hormone that is produced during pregnancy, but its uses for human health and development expand far beyond this. Investigations have shown that hCG mimics another hormone, known as luteinizing hormone (LH), which sends signals to the testicles to produce testosterone. hCG has the same impact and should result in a natural rise in testosterone levels.
If you are looking to relieve the symptoms of low testosterone, or just want to improve your health as a whole, then you can’t go far wrong with hCG.. This hormone can make a world of difference to your overall health, thanks to its ability to offer a wide range of benefits.
The benefits of injecting hCG to increase production of testosterone include:
- An increase in the red blood cells in your body
- Weight improvement; (source: Hcg weight loss for men); i.e. hCG will counteract the weight gain and higher levels of body fat that can be caused by low testosterone levels.
- More energy and improved physical performance, and especially in terms of endurance
- Enhanced support for the cardiovascular system and the production of red blood cells
- An increase in libido
- Improved endurance and overall performance sexually, alongside resolutions for issues such as erectile dysfunction
- Vastly reduced risk of obesity and easier weight management overall
- Increase in overall bone density throughout the body
It is important to note that these improvements are just the beginning of the story, also. Higher testosterone is generally considered to be beneficial to health and can help improve your overall quality of life as a result.
While the results are most marked in those who have been suffering from testosterone depletion symptoms, even men who are asymptomatic can usually see an improvement when using hCG to increase testosterone.
There are two primary methods of introducing hCG into your life. The first is via injections, and the second is via drops. The drops have proven to be particularly popular with advocates of the hCG diet; people who use hCG for its incredible weight-loss benefits. As a result, you may find it easier to source the drops, though you can also speak to your doctor about injections if you prefer.
Overall, there is no doubt that there are many benefits to hormone therapy — and particularly hCG and testosterone hormone therapy — for the modern man.