Party lover? Don’t see how to wear a lash? If you’re concerned about slipping back from the trend, don’t worry, you’re not alone!
False eyelashes are the biggest trends dominating the makeup industry in 2021. A very few chunks of makeup lovers actually know how to take the fun out of eyelash extensions. If you don’t want to miss these essential emerging eye fashion trends, be with us.
In this piece we will take up 5 amazing eyelash hacks and how to get them done right.
- Get yourself a Good Quality Lash Comb: By good quality I mean, that has a precise shape and firm bristles. A lash comb will benefit your eyelashes to get that perfect shape and volume you were asking for. This won’t even break your lashes, so not to worry about that part. Even if you are a thin eyelash lover, you’ll get it right by using a Lash comb. Try some celebrity vegan fashion which are in trend these days. As we all know, with the emphasis of cruelty-free magnetic lashes, you can eventually get one for yourself. Also, make sure it has a cap on it to get rid of dust and dirt.
- Use an Eyelash Primer: You’ve already heard about applying mascara before an eyelash. But you got to do that right first. Try using an eyelash primer that’ll make it easy to apply mascara. It smoothes the eyelashes and prevents further smudging of your mascara and ruining your look. God! It’s a lifesaver!
- Use a Bobby Pin to Add Glue: Eyeing the latest eye fashion trend? But still far away from being near perfect? Many of you must have really struggled with this one. Not funny actually. Gluing the lashes is another tragic story. This time, try using a bobby pin and uniformly spread out the glue. It’s better if you take a lesser amount of glue as it could get cakey or anything horrible in between.
- Start pressing the centre of the lash and drag toward the sides: Yes a very important hack, actually. Many of you were doing it wrong this whole time. That’s okay. Once you’re done with the glue and drying part, take the lash and press in on the centre part. After it gets attached, try moving towards each side and ensure proper attachment. Add some matt powder to add volume or some glitters will do the trick.
- Try looking down the mirror instead of Straight Ahead: Freaky? I know. Couldn’t have agreed more. When we look down in the mirror, we can see the lash line properly. While applying the lash try using a smaller mirror to place the eyelashes closer to your lash line. This one solves half of the eyelash makeup fails that you might have had.
In order to avoid horrendous eyelashes, make sure you follow these simple hacks and do them accurately.
Tip: Your eyelashes need to hold in order to stay put. Do your eye makeup, instead of hustling and falling into serious disasters at the very last moment.
It's understandable how hard it can be to cope up with fashion if you are new. Rather than going after random YouTube videos, try experimenting yourself and be comfortable with what you do.
Comfort comes with sanity and buying yourself a pair of best vegan eyelashes won’t do any harm.