I know, wearing denim on denim was considered a cardinal sin the fashion world. But that's not the case anymore.
Thanks to celebrities sporting this trend more frequently, denim on denim look is in. The look is considered more of a fashion statement than a sin.
However, there're a few simple rules you need to be careful about before sporting the double-denim look.
We've put down a list of do's and don't of wearing the double-denim look in style.
- 1. Pair different shades of denim. If you're new to this look, don't go for shades of blue. Try pairing different shades of denim together. Like black jeans and blue denim jacket.
- 2. Contrast Denim Washes. Contrasting your top & bottom is essentials. Too much of one shade may not look as good as you want it to be.
- 3. Ripped Denim. To add some cool factor to your double-denim look, wear ripped jeans with a denim shirt or jacket.
- 4. Dress up your double denim look. Don't hesitate to throw in some cool blazer with your denim on denim outfit.
- 1. Wear denim accessories. Stay away from denim shoes, scarfs, hats or any other denim accessories.
- 2. Wear Same Wash. It's not a good idea to wear top of bottom of same shade or wash. Though some of you guys may be able to rock it well. So, this is not a strict don't.
There're not too many don'ts when it comes to denim on denim look. So, go bold and don't be afraid to rock the amazing double-denim look.
Now, to help you style your denim on denim look we've rounded up coolest street style photos.
Scroll below to find out amazing denim on denim looks.
If you enjoyed the post, consider sharing this with your friends.
Note: LIFESTYLE BY PS claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted.
All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. If you own right to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.
Our Site Is Built On Shopify. You can too build a Money Making Store. Start Your Store On Shopify Click Here To Try Shopify For FREE (14 Days FREE Trial With This Link)