For all Daniel Wellington's watch creations, the brand never wanders away from the fundamental principles of the company such as clean, classic, minimal and timeless.
These brand principles are what keeps consumers and collectors coming back for more every time. Are Daniel Wellington watches good? You will get to discover that in this brand review. Read on!
The history of the Daniel Wellington brand is an intriguing and somewhat distinct story from many other watch companies.
The founder, Filip Tysander was on a trip in 2006 to the British Isles when he met a man, and he was greatly intrigued by the watches this man wore. The name of the man was Daniel Wellington. This meeting was the starting point of the brand's creation.
The Daniel Wellington watches are produced in Sweden, and they utilize batteries as a source of power. Their quartz watches collection feature both men's and women's watches.
The brand produces elegant and gorgeous timepieces useful for special occasions and trendy everyday wear. They also offer a range of NATO straps you can select for depending on your preference.
There is a unique Daniel Wellington watch for everyone, including you so you can achieve that refined and sophisticated outlook.
A distinct characteristic that separates this brand from the pack is their approach of combining the traditional methods with new techniques in marketing.
The company started selling its products on a web-shop and later advanced to using Social Media exclusively to become well known.
The range of Daniel Wellington watches comprises of simple, accurate and elegant selections. When compared to mechanical watches, the simple and minimalist style are lightweight and sporty.
Their watches are timeless and essential and come in varieties of feminine rose gold, silver, and stylish gold. The straps can also be interchanged which means that you can create unique statements on every occasion you wear the brand's watch.
These watches are premium watches that perfectly reflect your lifestyle. To create an opulent and chic look, combine rose gold with genuine NATO leather straps which will leave spectators awed.
Here is a quick review of one of the bonafide timepieces with excellent value for money that makes them one of the biggest and most reliable watchmakers.
- Brand: Daniel Wellington
- Model number: 0103DW
- Part Number: DW00100003
- Model Year: 2014
- Item Shape: Round
- Dial window material type: Mineral
- Display Type: Analog
- Clasp: Buckle
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Case diameter: 40 millimetres
- Case Thickness: 7 millimetres
- Band Material: Nylon
- Band length: Men's Standard
- Band width: 20 millimetres
- Band Color: multi
- Dial colour: Eggshell White
- Bezel material: Rose Gold
- Bezel function: Stationary
- Special features: measures-seconds
- Item weight: 2.40 Ounces
- Movement: Quartz
- Water resistant depth: 99 Feet
This watch is an elegant piece that makes the centre of attraction wherever you go. It inspired by the incredibly cool and attractive colours of a gorgeous flag.
This timepiece proudly celebrates the American fashion spirit. The watch is a sleek looking timepiece which sports an elegant band colour that makes you radiate confidence anywhere you are.
The watch runs on a precise Japanese Quartz movement like most Daniel Wellington watches, and it is also protected by a mineral crystal dial window that features the Daniel Wellington insignia stylized elegantly on the 12 o'clock marker.
This watch is the perfect combination of glamour, elegance, and simplicity. Get this watch to promote the American spirit as you wear it on your wrist.
Read on to discover the Pros and Cons of Daniel Wellington Watches.
Pros of Daniel Wellington Watches
- An interesting and impressive feature of Daniel Wellington watches is that you can pair them with any attire and it will blend perfectly.Whether you are looking for a watch to wear to a business meeting or simply for casual occasions, these watches come with style and simplicity that cater for it all and make you quest for more.
- The Daniel Wellington brand produces watches that are instantly recognizable and the same time simple that they appear almost invisible. All models of their watches come with polished steel cases in five different sizes from 26mm to 40mm with rose gold color. Their dials are always white with very slim lines that mark the hour, while the hands are kept wide enough to be clearly visible. The choice of straps is the major source of differentiation in their watches, and it is available in several leather options as well as colorful nylons.
- The company's watches are manufactured in China, designed in Sweden and utilizes a quartz movement made by the Japanese movement giants - Miyota. The quartz movement makes their watches keep time precisely.
- Another feature loved by most Daniel Wellington fans is the fact that their straps are interchangeable. Most times, the old strap of your watch may not allow you to make a distinction in the crowd. However, this brand affords you the opportunity to be unique in a crowd. You could change the straps of your watch to a number of different options. The wide range of strap options would help you blend to different moods and occasions. For example, you could have one strap for a party, and another for a business meeting.
Cons of Daniel Wellington Watches
- Most of the Daniel Wellington watches feature a water resistance of 3 ATM. This will salvage your watch from rain and water splashes but won't do much in the case of an accidental drop in a pool of water. Their watches cannot be used during showering, bathing or swimming as such exposure to water may damage it.
Buying a Daniel Wellington Watch
The simplicity of the brand's watches has helped them gather a lot of enthusiasts and fans who stand in admiration of this brand's characteristic.
One trial with a Daniel Wellington watch will give you the best watch experience.
You can purchase a wide variety of Daniel Wellington watch models from various departmental stores and boutiques.
The watches are also available on online stores such as eBay and Amazon, where you can purchase them at more competitive prices without hurting your purse.