A recent show on the web has brought the spotlight back to the wedding season and the wedding wear. The men’s wear and women’s wear are absolutely drool-worthy!
Browse through the stunning repertoire of men’s ethnic wear online and you will be amazed at the sheer variety available both for formal and informal occasions. Ethnic wear no longer means a dhoti kurta or the kurta pajama.
Now there are a plethora to choose from. They are full on glam giving a stiff competition to their fairer counterparts. The tried and tested is now so passé’ what works now are bold fashion choices that are total scene stealers.
Men now can pull off tricky sartorial choices with aplomb. Take a leap of faith and dive into it with full gusto, the fashion world is an exciting place to be at the moment, especially for men, ‘cause now they have so much to do and explore in terms of fashion and not play second fiddle to women.
Buy men’s ethnic wear online from different shopping portals and stores and rock the ethnic look with confidence and flair.
Buy men's ethnic wear online – Create a Stir in the Fashion Circuit
Trying to keep up with the latest fashion trends? Then explore the fashion choices listed here and buy men’s ethnic wear online.
1. Waistcoat swagger – Waistcoats are not for your winter wardrobes only. You can wear it in summer evening soirees too. Waistcoats completely change the look of your ethnic wear. Gone are those days when waistcoats could only be worn be staid three-piece suits.
You can wear waistcoats with your regular dhoti-kurta or kurta-pajama. Find solid colors boring? Well, then go for the printed ones, floral, paisley, geometric patterns, we leave that to you to choose. You can wear kurta pajama in the same colors and just add a waistcoat in a contrasting shade solid or patterned!
Believe you me you will be the talk of the town. And if you are picking up color, choose from a range of pastel shades, dusty pink, powder blue, peach, the colors are the game-changers this season. Since we are discussing colors, let’s delve into deeper details next.
2. Pastel love – Earlier men and women like to keep their ethnic wardrobes restricted to bold colors, the brighter the better. Now, it is more like good-bye garish colors and hello fresh –spring-friendly colors.
They are flattering to most skin tones, and they look particularly good with tanned skin tone. They look classy and oh-so-fresh. No wonder the debonair Bollywood actors right from Saif Ali Khan to Shahid Kapoor flaunt it with effortless ease. Saif Ali never forgets to team his pastel kurtas with stunning waistcoats and adds the right flair with polished leather shoes.
3. Asymmetric kurta – Now this is the season to flirt with asymmetry! This is the hot new trend that is wooing both men and women and why not? It does away with the regular boring silhouettes and brings back on the table everything that is cool and dashing.
Our favorite Bollywood stars have taken to this trend as fish takes to water with full on swag. You can pair the asymmetrical kurtas with your favorite bottom wear such as dhoti, jeans, churidar, salwars and so on. Make it more hip and happening by adding scarves, a half jacket, and sneakers.
4. Achkan enigma - Achkans are sherwanis, they come with a button placket in the front. They resemble a knee-length jacket buttoned up right in the front and puts up a classy look.
You can choose plain, patterned or embroidered and in fabrics such as brocade and paired with different types of bottom wear such as churidar pants, dhotis or salwar. They are in fact your best bet for occasions such as weddings, sangeet or festivals.
5. Jodhpuri Suits – The jodhpuri suits has been part of imperial dressing for ages and ages. This styles is a cornerstone of men’s fashion and boasts of a royal lineage hailing from Jodhpur, Rajasthan. It is simple, sophisticated and stylish.
What makes it special? The embroidery, the stylish cuts, everything put together! Do not forget to pair this royal dress with jodhpur shoes to complete the look.
6. Bundhgala bravura –It is a hip-length Chinese collared jacket that you can pair with trousers or jodhpuri pants. These type of suits are available in plain, patterned, embroidered or printed. You will bundhgalas usually in heavy fabrics such as silk or velvet and yes if you have those invitation cards piling up, you will know exactly what to wear for the sangeet or weddings.
7. Indian suits - Indian suits are making waves ala their western suits, but there is a twist in the tale through the royal colors, fabrics, and embroidery or the embellishments. Indian suits are available in a wide variety of colors black, maroon, burgundy, black, blue and grey. They are made of linen, cotton, brocade with Indian embroidery or embellishments for those traditional dos.
Now is the time to loosen your purse strings and just shop. Also, these are the styles that are lapped by the present fashion-forward crowd. You can try wearing it for different occasion like small gatherings, weddings, engagements, casual get-togethers, once you have these ensembles in your wardrobe you will be sorted.
When you are wearing ethnic stuff you need to accessorize right. Accessories add the final touches to your look. A casual scarf or a dupatta or the right shoes, the kada, some simple chains can take your look from average to an absolute winner.
You are what you wear and make sure you get the styling done right to put the best foot forward at least fashion-wise. You do not have to look like someone, just make the look your own by adding unique styling elements and slay with condidence!