We've curated 10 amazing fashion hacks for men you can try to make your life little easier.
Now, tell us,
Do you like ironing your shirt?
Hell no, right?
At least I don't, for two reasons:
1. It takes an endless amount of time.
2. Wrinkles never go out completely.
So, is there a better way?
What if I told you that you would never ever have to iron your shirt again? (See #9)
That would be awesome, right?
Check out these ridiculously simple DIY fashion hacks that will make your life easier.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below.
1. Turn Baggy Jeans to Skinny Jeans | DIY
2. Sharpen your razor blades with an old pair of jeans.
3. Ironing a Shirt like a boss, an artisan at work.
4. Wrap the waistband of pants around your neck to see if they'll fit.
For most guys, your neck measurement is roughly half of your waist measurement. If the ends of the waistband meet, you'll be able to slip them on.
5. No neck beards, and no chin straps.
6. How to tie a Shoe Lace in 1 Second
7. Turn a regular tie into a skinny tie.
8.11 Simple Ways to Tie a Scarf
Unfortunately, there's more to it than just buying a nice one. You have to know how to wear it right. A badly tied scarf can completely break your entire look. Don't worry, we're here to help, here're simple illustrations that show 11 different ways you can tie your scarf.
Check out Full Infographic HERE
9. Never iron again.
10. Sit down when you try on a button-down shirt for a more accurate fit.
You're slightly fatter sitting than standing. This is how you determine if that "slim fit" cut is a little too tight. Buttons pulling a lot? Go for a size up.
Hope you enjoyed this. Let me know if you know any other hacks like these in the comments below.
I would really appreciate if you would share this with your friends.